Infor ION BI is a set of proven solutions that allow you to make better decisions and improve your business processes by delivering meaningful information and actionable insight to decision makers throughout your organization.
What it is
Infor ION BI lets you get the right information, to the right individuals, at the right time, so decision makers throughout your organization can identify new business opportunities and make more informed decisions. Infor ION BI is a comprehensive, integrated business intelligence platform that includes financial and operational reporting and analysis, dashboards, planning, budgeting, forecasting, role-based analytics, data mining, and financial consolidation capabilities. Infor ION BI integrates with applications and data sources of all kinds and is a key component of Infor ION. Infor ION BI can be used in conjunction with other Infor ION applications, or as a stand-alone solution.
What it does
Infor ION BI solutions streamline and accelerate the processes of gathering, analyzing, reporting, and planning key business information. By enhancing the tools managers use and the information they have, ION BI simplifies complex choices and gives your company a competitive advantage. The Infor ION BI Solution includes：
- Infor ION BI OLAP Server— An in-memory OLAP database for real-time, planning, modeling and analysis. BI OLAP Server supplies multidimensional data into your modeling process to enhance "what if" scenarios and driver-based planning. It not only improves your business decisions, but also your confidence in those decisions.
- Infor ION BI Application Studio— web-based front end for data visualization, including reports, analysis, dashboards, and data entry. Users can create planning and reporting interfaces without needing any programming skills.
- Infor ION BI Office Plus— integrated Microsoft Excel interface that delivers advanced reporting and sophisticated business analysis to improve collaboration and optimize key processes. Without requiring help from IT, you can easily create sophisticated reports, produce custom templates, and adapt standard ones to incorporate design elements, key performance indicators, and more.
- Infor ION Business Analytics— ION Business Analytics supplies role-based and industry-based reports, dashboards, key performance indicators (KPIs), and analytics for business users across the enterprise. Business Analytics integrates seamlessly with other Infor applications using Infor ION, Infor ION Workspace, and supports integration with Infor ION Business Vault.
- Infor ION BI Planning— ION BI Planning facilitates configurable financial and operational planning, budgeting, and forecasting. Capable of handling specialized plans that require large multidimensional structures, such as daily, customer, and product-level planning, which can span hundreds or thousands of different items. ION Planning can be managed efficiently and effectively with the OLAP-server for better performance. ION Planning also provides for on the-fly-calculations of "what-if" scenarios, aggregations, KPIs, driver-based, and other calculations.
- Infor ION BI Consolidation— ION BI Consolidation facilitates statutory and management consolidation processes, including closing the books, financial reporting, business combinations, and other processes. BI Consolidation has user-friendly, workflow-based navigation that streamlines entering, validating, reconciling, calculating currency conversions, and consolidating company data.
- Infor ION BI DeltaMiner— ION BI DeltaMiner includes built-in library of analytics, statistical information, and mining methods that intuitively guide users through in-depth data analysis. ION DeltaMiner automates data analysis and view at-a-glance snapshots of business performance to ensure that no relevant information is overlooked.
What it means
With Infor ION BI, decision makers improve their ability to：
- Access critical business information.
- Filter and analyze data for better decision making.
- Publish information throughout their organizations-anytime, anywhere.
- Update reports and analysis on a timely basis without requiring IT resources and involvement.
- Merge data from multiple sources into a single report.
- Quickly transform raw data into valuable information.
- Get faster results and higher ROI on your business intelligence investment.
- Plan and forecast their business.