Employee-initiated expenses can account for a surprisingly large percentage of total corporate spending. It's more important than ever to track, analyze, and control these expenditures. Get more information sooner, close your books faster, and enforce your policies promptly and consistently enough to make a difference with Infor Expense Management.
What it is
Used by forward-looking companies all over the world, Infor Expense Management software reduces the cost and increases the effectiveness of employee-initiated expenditure and revenue processes, including those for travel expenses and entertainment expense claims, travel planning and pre-trip approval, rechargeable time capture, and supplier payment initiation.
Modular by design, Infor Expense Management lets companies select only the capabilities that address their specific business requirements, and the flexibility to grow.
The solution's four core modules—Travel Plans, Expense Reports, Payment Requests, and Timesheets—share a single, intuitive interface, so they are simple to learn, use, and maintain. These integrated applications make it easy to plan and expense business travel, request and approve payments, charge time to projects and cost centers, and calculate paid time off and overtime. The overall result is comprehensive control over employee-initiated corporate spending.
Designed by experts in finance and travel, with decades of experience built in, Infor Expense Management is the most configurable travel and entertainment expense management application available.
What it does
Infor Expense Management automates all employee-based financial processes in a single, consolidated solution, and offers world-class reporting and auditing.
Infor Expense Management allows even complex, multinational organizations to automate expense-related business processes and enforce policy compliance, reducing associated administrative costs and decreasing the opportunity for accidental error and intentional fraud. With it, companies can implement instantaneous global updates to policies and processes to support continuous improvement, while simultaneously managing local policies and statutory requirements.
The solution provides you with:
- Expense Reports—Infor's web-based, automated system dramatically reduces the hassle, time, and cost of creating, approving, and processing expense reports, and offers the visibility and control necessary to comply with today's accounting standards. Travelers can create and manage expense reports whenever and wherever it's convenient-the office, the airport, even a taxicab-with Infor's offline client and mobility platform. Plus, reviewers can open expense reports and attached supporting documents when they receive email alerts-without logging into the application.
- Travel Plans—Travel Plans enforces corporate travel policy before spending occurs, because the system verifies compliance with corporate policy as employees make their travel plans-which they must then submit for approval. Plus, Travel Plans allows attachment of travel plans to expense reports to compare planned and actual expenses. Not only does this help managers make better approval decisions, it adds rich analytic capabilities to improve future budget planning.
- Payment Requests—Employees sometimes must purchase goods and services immediately, bypassing the company's purchase requisition and order process. As a result, these requests often go untracked, resulting in an incomplete view of employee spending. Payment Requests closes this gap by eliminating duplicate data entry and automating validation, ensuring that requests are accurate, complete, and charged to the correct cost centers or project codes. While Payment Requests is designed for use by non-finance employees, accounts payable (AP) and purchasing personnel can also use the system to enter information on behalf of other employees.
- Timesheets—Accurate recording of salaried and hourly employee time is vital for timely customer billing and payroll calculation. Yet, this simple function is typically manual, time-consuming, and error-prone. Timesheets simplifies the process by letting employees accurately report project hours as well as general work and absence hours, in a fraction of the time required by traditional paper-based methods. Quicker processing times and fewer errors lead to more efficient customer billing cycles and a reduction in days sales outstanding, contributing directly to the bottom line.
- Mobile device support—Employees can create expense reports on smart phones and other mobile devices anywhere, any time. Plus, managers can view and approve expense reports from their mobile devices, leading to time savings, maximum performance, and rapid response.
- Digital receipt management—Employees can easily attach, email, or fax receipts for a paperless solution.
- Flexible, affordable delivery options—Choose from an unparalleled range of software deployment options. Take advantage of a hosted version and let us deal with application management, or license the application outright.
All Expense Management modules:
- Alert employees to violations as they enter data, allowing them to provide explanations or make corrections before submitting plans or expenses.
- Alert reviewers, obtain necessary approvals, and then trigger events such as issuing plane tickets and reimbursing expenses.
- Analyze the solution's database, searching for opportunities to transform spending into savings.
In addition, Infor Expense Management:
- Captures information for analysis and benchmarking, identifying spending patterns that can be used to negotiate savings with vendors.
- Supports multiple languages and currencies.
- Provides seamless integration for corporate card data.
- Works with all international date and currency formats.
- Facilitates application of rules and policies specific to independent divisions or geographic locations.
- Accommodates country-specific per diem rates, local taxation requirements, variable VAT rates, and mileage rates.
- Significantly reduces discretionary spending through compliance, visibility, third-party spending, and error reduction.
- Seamlessly integrates with other Infor systems.
What it means
You'll have the power to:
- Streamline pre-trip authorization and travel procurement.
- Automate the entire expense reporting cycle from report creation to approval and reimbursement.
- Automate employee-initiated requests for vendor payments.
- Integrate billable time and travel for faster cash flow.
- Shorten your processing cycle and improve accuracy.
- Reduce complexity and streamline your workflow.
- Manage travel on the go.
- Take control of your expense process.
Infor Expense Management helps companies like yours squeeze costs out of your travel budget and get more mileage from every travel dollar.