Acumatica is a web-based financial and business management system that improves the productivity of your organization. The software runs on servers in your private network or hosted on the Internet so it can be used from anywhere. Acumatica can be used by small companies with specialized requirements, or it can be used in multi-entity organizations with thousands of employees in many countries and currencies. Acumatica provides a robust set of core financial, business, and CRM features that can be used in any industry.
Top ways Acumatica will improve your business
- Centralize business process automation. Acumatica includes a full suite of enterprise class business applications that are integrated with a document management system so all information is located in one place. Advanced access controls allow only authorized individuals or teams to view, edit, approve, or delete information.
- Involve everybody. Acumatica is web-based and priced by server, so everybody can use it. Salespeople can use it to view tasks, opportunities, and data for their particular accounts. Regional office managers can view GL sub-accounts for their regions. Investors can be informed through dashboards and read-only screens. Temporary workers can be granted secure access for a few hours or days. All employees can use it to submit timesheets and expenses.
- Individually managed, centrally controlled. Intuitive dashboards and screen customization tools let individuals tailor the system to their needs using only a web browser. Centralized auditing, workflow, and administration of access rights is easily done by non-technical individuals.
- Works the way you work. Acumatica works with any popular browser, so you can use Windows, Apple, or Linux computers as well as handheld devices to access critical business information. Software developers can use Acumatica Studio to customize applications or build new applications inside Microsoft Visual Studio.
Top reasons that Acumatica is cost effective
- You control the software. You can deploy Acumatica in your own datacenter or on a standard windows hosting plan offered by hosting and cloud computing providers. You are not locked in, as your needs change because you can change your deployment option.
- No client software. Rapidly deploy new users, including remote workers and home workers. Eliminate the cost of maintaining client software.
- Consolidate operations. Acumatica allows you to deploy a single system for use by your entire organization. This eliminates the cost of maintaining systems in multiple locations.
- Designed for the future. Acumatica uses industry standard platforms and development tools like Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, and Visual Studio. This allows you to find expertise to customize your applications and run your application on standard platforms.